HR Consulting Services
To assist our business partners in developing the ability to enhance their
quest for excellence + one, within an enterprise defined as...
Employees, An Investment...
DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale can positively impact organizations both large and small in a wide range of industries. Our experience with our clients indicates that expenses related to employees or associates are a significant investment, comprising more than 50% of total operating costs.
Ancillary costs associated with hiring, wage & salary, benefits, sick leave, vacation, holidays, worker's compensation and unemployment claims add up. Employee relations have complicated the employment relationship in today's business. Unclear or inconsistent application of company policies has, for many, led to costly litigation.
Return, On Investment...
What is your return on perhaps a substantial investment in people? What provisions have you made for managing your single largest asset - your employees or associates? Are your people focused on meeting your business objectives? Are they in alignment with your mission statement? What are the needs of the customer both internal and external?
We Can Help...
In a partnering relationship with you, DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale can identify human resources and organizational development issues that will contribute to your company's success. We can design and implement solutions to significantly improve the return on your investment.
Our partnership can vary from that of consultant, executive recruiter, to supplemental support of your existing human resources staff, or directly as your company's human resources department with our portfolio management concept.
Human Resource / Management Services
- Benefits Program Planning & Design
- EEO / Affirmative Action Plans
- Employee Handbooks & Policy Manuals
- Employee Relations Programs
- HR Audits
- Management Development Programs
- Organizational Development
- Outplacement Programs (Executive)
- Performance Management Systems
- Safety & Health (OSHA) Compliance
- Labor Relation Contract Administration
- Staffing Search Services
- Strategic Human Resources Planning
- Trailing Spouse Relocation Assistance
- Wage & Salary Programs
- Workers & Unemployment Compensation
- Job Description (ADA Compliant)